Let Fitch Construction transform your yard into a beautiful outdoor extension of your home. Our commitment to quality, service, and customer satisfaction is unsurpassed. With the help of our professional design staff and our master craftspeople, your deck dreams will become a reality!
How about a sunroom to expand and augment your deck's outdoor living space?Request your free copy of the Essential Guide to Sunrooms today!
The Trex Company created the category of composite decking materials. In doing so, they have more experience in creating inspiring dream decks and outdoor living space than anyone else in the business. In fact, over one million homeowners across the country own a Trex deck.
Trex has been specially designed to deliver a natural look and comfortable feel that no composite product can match. All with the widest range of distinctive colors, textures and styles to choose from.
A Better Lifetime Value
Trex has the longest record of proven performance. Because it requires so little maintenance, Trex makes for a better value over the life of your deck purchase. Trex offers a 25-year limited residential warranty on all our products. Trex will never rot or warp. And you’ll never have to sand or stain Trex. This means you can enjoy your Trex deck with fewer worries than with any other materials for years to come. We’ve taken the rich beauty of wood and left behind the splinters.
Fitch Construction is a registered TrexPro Contractor, so you can work with us with confidence that we understand this material and how best to use it to meet your needs. Trex offers decking in both their original smooth design as well as woodgrain patterns.
Procell Decking Systems
Procell decking is specially engineered with solid-core, cellular
vinyl technology that has no wood fillers that can compromise
performance. Fitch is a registered Procell dealer and can help you decide what decking material best suites your needs and design wishes. Benefits of Procell include:
- Grain Retention and Scratch Resistance: Strong, dense surface
helps prevent grain loss or scratching, even in high-traffic areas
- Low Maintenance: Easy soap and water clean up
- Long-Lasting Color: By Colorfast Solutions™ from Americhem, one of the industry’s leading color experts
- Stain and Mold Protection: Surface does not allow
absorption so it resists long-lasting stains and mold growth
- Easy Installation: No pre-drilling necessary; permits
countersinking with no surface distortion, splitting or cracking
- Minimized Expansion and Contraction: Exclusive Fibertech™ flax additives help prevent movement during harsh climate changes
- Insect and Termite Protection: Procell formulation does not
attract insects and termites
- Environmentally-Friendly: No harmful chemicals
- Limited Lifetime Warranty: Backed by one of the strongest in the industry
- Lightweight: 30-40% lighter than the average alternative decking
- Aesthetically Pleasing: Proprietary embossing system gives the appearance of stained wood. Color-matched screws and a unique
hidden fastener system are available.
Contact Fitch Construction today for a free consultation!
Top of Page ]