Fitch Construction, Inc. is a full-service remodeling company servicing the greater Rochester, New York region specializing in custom additions by Four Seasons Sunrooms. We offer design/build services for a variety of home improvement projects including kitchen remodeling, bath remodeling, kitchen or bath additions, kitchen or bath cabinet replacement, and decks. We offer affordable and competitive financing for any of our projects.
Our specialty is building elegant additions for leisure living including sunrooms, solariums, and conservatories that support activities ranging from relaxation, reflection, and indoor gardening to exercising and working at home. We design sunspaces that match the architecture of your home and increase the quality of your life. The ENERGY STAR rating for energy efficiency adds tremendous value and versatility of these rooms for year-round use. Fitch Construction is a one-stop-shop that handles every aspect of your sunroom, kitchen, or bath addition or remodel project, including any decks that may be part of the project.
Learn how sunroom technology has come a long way in recent years.
Request your free copy of the Essential Guide to Sunrooms today!
Certifications and Training
Fitch Construction, Inc. is operated by David R. Cerrone, CR. “CR” stands for Certified Remodeler, the National Association of Remodeling Industry’s (N.A.R.I.) designation for professionalism. Fitch Construction is proud to have achieved NARI certification as it is a challenging process requiring extensive knowledge of the industry and a commitment to professional conduct.
Fitch Construction is factory-trained installer of Four Seasons Sunrooms.
Fitch Construction is factory-trained installer of Yorktowne Cabinetry.
Michael Cerrone manages Fitch’s Service and Small Sales division. He has received extensive training from both Andersen Corporation and Velux America. Currently, Fitch Construction is one of very few authorized Andersen Warranty Service Providers in Monroe and the surrounding counties of upstate New York. We are also one of three Velux Solutions Certified Installers between Buffalo and Syracuse.
Fitch Construction is an authorized dealer of Gutter Stuff Pro gutter protection systems.
Since 1989, Fitch Construction has designed and built over 100 exciting sunrooms, conservatories, and solariums for families throughout the greater Rochester, New York region. Every Four Seasons Sunroom is pre-engineered to meet or exceed New York State building codes.
Since 2003, when Yorktowne Cabinets selected Fitch Construction as a dealer, David and his team have used their creative skills to design and create beautiful and functional kitchens and baths.
Using state-of-the-art design software, David is able to show customers their projects from all angles before construction begins. This saves time and substantially reduces customer concerns about the projected look and functionality of the completed renovation. If you are looking for a kitchen or bath that is elegant, functional and affordable, contact David. Let his creativity work for you!
The Fitch Construction Project Approach
We know that additions and remodeling are an investment in your home and lifestyle. At Fitch we do all we can to make the process go as smoothly and quickly as possible. Here are the steps we follow:
- We work with the homeowner to spell out a comprehensive agreement regarding the work to be done and the results that the homeowner expects. Using state-of-the-art design software, Fitch shows customers their projects from all angles before construction begins. After the agreement is signed, there is a three-day waiting period to ensure all is in order before proceeding.
- Fitch schedules a pre-construction meeting with the homeowner. Our goal is to inconvenience the homeowner as little as possible through through the construction. Fitch's production manager and sales designer attend to review details of what is to be done and also what is not.
- Then Fitch notifies the homeowner of a definite start date and an estimated completion date. The production manager monitors the project and communicates with the homeowner regularly to discuss progress and answer questions.
- When construction is completed, the production manager meets with the homeowner to review the project and ensure Fitch did all that we agreed to.
- Lastly, Fitch hauls away the waste and debris generated from the project.
The Fitch family has been doing business in the Rochester area for over four generations, starting with David’s great, great grandfather. As a small, dynamic group of craftsmen, the Fitch team is committed to providing outstanding quality customer service. We have experience with all kinds of construction and take great pride in creating unique spaces of any size, for any function.
Contact Fitch Construction today for a free consultation!