Fitch Construction has decades of experience in helping you choose just the right Andersen windows to fit your needs and budget. Whether replacing one window, renovating a room, or building an addition, as a factory-trained Andersen installer Fitch knows how do the job right the first time, every time.
Andersen Window Styles
Andersen offers a wide range of window styles to to fit the need of the room as well as match the architecture of the house.
- Double-hung windows
- Casement windows
- Sliding windows
- Woodwright replacements windows (Insert or Full-Frame)
- Awning windows
- Bay and bow windows
- Art glass windows
- Specialty windows
- Skylight and roof windows
- Patio doors
Featured Andersen Replacement Window
- High-Performance™ Low-E4®
glass stays cleaner and reduces water spotting
- Custom sizing
- Nearly-invisible TruScene®
insect screen optional
- Keep your existing frame and trim
- Classic traditional style
- Fine milling detail
- Rich natural wood interior
- Attractive low-maintenance exteriors
- Fast installation and minimal disruption
- Convenient tilt-in cleaning
- Pine interiors available with factory-applied white
Fitch stands by the products we use in our projects. In particular, Andersen's limited warranty is one of the most reliable available. Andersen products feature a 20-year limited warranty on glass and a 10-year limited warranty on non-glass parts. This limited warranty is non-prorated and fully transferable, so it stays intact if the home changes ownership.
Contact Fitch Construction today for a free consultation!